Trine is a beautiful fantasy action platformer with a fairytale-like atmosphere, following the journey of three heroes - a Wizard, a Knight and a Thief - in a quest to save the kingdom from evil. The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics - each character's different abilities and tactics can be used to invent new ways to battle an army of undead and overcome obstacles, and restore the balance of the world.
The 1.05 patch for Trine.
* tweaks the last level, now much easier on Easy/Medium/Hard
* adds save support for selected controller type
* adds log support for PhysX errors
* adds several small technical optimizations
* fixes audio that was not stopped when skipping the end cinematic
* fixes thin horizontal bar visible during videos on some resolutions
* fixes break effect for objects in the last level
* fixes two broken checkpoints in levels (4th in Shadowthorn Thicket and 10th in Iron Forge)
* fixes some wall collisions in Iron Forge
* fixes camera bug when restarting level during a cutscene
* fixes bug regarding levers
* fixes bug where enemy item drops are considered secrets
* fixes Credits section names