When Geometry Wars meets Zuma, you end up with Transcripted. This arcade game mixes elements of a classic multidirectional shooter with puzzle game elements. Transcripted is the first game of Alkemi, a small indie game studio with a team of 2. The game is planned to be released by the end of 2011 on PC and Mac. During the development you'll be able to play test some of the game elements on a web version found on our web site.
There is a lot of new stuff since the last news about the game :
- 2 new weapons : the laser beam, and the plasma missile
- laser and plasma turrets (beware!)
- new avatar skin (we hope you'll like the nano-robot style ;) )
- avatar customisation / skill tree
- switches that you can activate with DNA Cubes
- x360 gamepad handling
- new background decor
- lots of visual updates !
About the online demo : We are sorry but we are focusing on the main developpement of the game and we don't have time to maintain the online version anymore...
Our first Flash prototype of Transcripted is more than a year old now and we finally decided to make it into a real game. We spent a month to convert...