Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps... every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
Featuring every official track released before United Forever, the TM Classic Complete Mega Campaigns are your one stop shop for classic TrackMania goodness.
1. 170+ TrackMania Original tracks including Demo and Beta tracks.
2. 200+ TrackMania Sunrise Extreme tracks including the mini, micro, demo, and beta tracks.
Race compatible Crazy tracks are also included.
3. 240+ TrackMania Nations ESWC tracks including a Beta version of the entire campaign.
4. 30+ TrackMania United tracks from before they were replaced in United Forever (All of A rank,
nothing else changed).
5. Skins from TMO and TMS.
1.01: Add padding files to fix bugged unlock requirements.
1.00: Initial release.
If Upgrading From a Previous Version:
1. Remove All "Classic Complete" folders and "Classic Complete GameCtnCampaign.Gbx" files in your \Documents\TrackMania\Tracks\Campaigns folder first.
2. Don't worry, all of your medals will be safe and sound.
How to Install:
1. Extract the contents of this zip file to your \Documents\TrackMania folder
2. (Optional) Install UVME for greater music variety from past games. You can choose to only install
music with no graphical additions. Link: Strangeplanet.fr
Q: Why are some tracks duplicated?
A: Padding so that various game track orders don't intersect. I have no clue how to or if its even
possible to go to a new row with empty columns. Duplicate tracks share completed stats with the
original, so gameplay wise nothing changes.
Q: Why not make a different campaign for every game? Why combine them all?
A: Two reasons.
1) TMO, TMS, and Nations spread out all 7 environments/vehicles between each other.
TMO has Snow, Desert, and Rally. TMS has Island, Bay, and Coast. Nations has Stadium.
It made sense to me to lump them all together whilst respecting each game's original ordering.
2) Because of limitations in campaign construction, the Race, Platform, Stunts, and Puzzle modes
need to be seperated into seperate campaigns. If I seperated the Campaigns, you'd need to
juggle 10 campaigns in the menu.
Q: Why make this?
A: I'm an archival junky. Someday TrackMania Exchange will go down. I want to make sure the original tracks are still playable in some form.
Hope you all enjoy!