Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Quick guide to make Splinter Cell Double Agent work with your High End config.
1) Install the game from DVD and patch it till 1.02a version
2) Launch the game and configure the parameters.
3) Go to the folder : :\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDA-Offline\System
4) Open the file splintercell4.ini
5) Go to the section [WinDrv.WindowsClient]
To set the resolution, relace following values :
- "FullscreenViewportX=1600 or 1920 or whatever horizontal definition"
- "FullscreenViewportY=1050 or 1080 or whatever vertical definition".
6) Tweak to HD
Find and replace following values :
7) other tweaks :
8) Verify other values set as below :
bEnableHDR=true ; bTrilinearFiltering=True ; bSpecularLighting=True ; bHighQualityVisualFX=True ; Use32BitTextures=True ; bUseSmoothShadow=True
9) To change Screen Aspect (16/9, 16/10)
Go to the [Engine.PlayerController] value
Modify the values :
DesiredFOV=85.281271852212 for 16:10
DefaultFOV=85.281271852212 for 16:10
DesiredFOV=91.315448228736 for 16:9
DefaultFOV=91.315448228736 for 16:9
10) Save the modifications (Notepad, File --> Save)
11) Right click on the splintercell4.ini File --> Properties. Check Read-only checkbox.
12) Launch the game from the folder : C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Splinter Cell Double Agent\SCDA-Offline using SCDALauncher.exe
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The 1.02a patch for Splinter Cell: Double Agent.
Ubisoft has issued a new patch for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent which brings the game to version 1.02.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent multiplayer demo includes one map for the Free and Rankings modes.
Patch 1.01 for Splinter Cell: Double Agent has now been released.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.