The face of war has changed. Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the Integrated Warfighter System, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the Quiet professionals. They are the Ghosts.
Ubisoft has released an update taking Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter to v1.10.
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter version 1.10
Ubisoft will release the 1.10 PC patch for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter on Wednesday May 24, 2006.
There are two versions of the patch:
- one for the retail version of the game (retail.exe)
- one for the downloadable version of the game (download.exe)
- Please make sure you do not install the download version of the patch for the retail/box version of the game and vice versa.
- Please be aware that this patch will overwrite your key bindings. To avoid any issues
with this you MUST do this and remap your keys through the game interface.
- Numerous HUD fixes to prevent issues with cameras, inventory screens and resupply.
- Animation and lighting fixes for various objects.
- Fixed general synchronization problems in Cooperative and Domination modes.
- Destructible objects are correctly reset when restarting rounds in multiplayer.
- Issues causing user disconnects in multiplayer have been found and fixed.
- You can no longer remain invisible and kill players using grenades.
- Fixed crash that could occur after restarting rounds on Avenues map.
- Player can no longer spawn dead or remain living when the round restarts.
- Zone glitches on two multiplayer maps corrected.
- Game no longer crashes while attempting to open inventory out of Dom zone.
- Helicopters will no longer fall down in certain situations.
- Cooperative objective waypoints correctly appear after spawning into an AI ghost.
- Domination statistics have been adjusted.
- GRAW will no longer run as process priority "High", resolving keyboard problems.
- Coop players can now see status of others in inventory.
Gray means loading, yellow is not ready, green means good to go.
- You no longer have to press "Enter" to confirm input in the multiplayer interface.
This should fix certain issues users were having with Gamespy login.
- In game chat can now be toggled to be visible or not.
Default key for this is "u". You will still receive chat messages when this is hidden.
- Key bindings added for CrossCom actions.
It is now possible to reassign the CrossCom previous and next buttons through the
game interface. This change will resolve the issue for users with no mouse wheel.
- Landscape meshes for levels tuned and updated for better AGEIA performance.
- Performance increase on bullet hit particles.
- Some stalls have been removed.
- A bug that caused zero vertices in baked fluid meshes has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the rigid bodies from a hand grenade explosion to fall through the ground has been fixed.
- A faster rendering mode has been added for debris particles.
- PhysX effects modified to use the faster rendering mode.