TQ:AE Vault is an external (and formidable) tool for any Titan Quest edition that allows you to store and search your items outside the game.
WORKS with ALL expansions (yes, ALL of them)!
The author's main page for the tool is on GitHub, so any issues, bugs, errors, suggestions and recommendations should be reported there. A useful FAQ is also located there. The tool was uploaded with the permission.
- Infinite storage space
- Powerful search
- Extract relic/charm from items at no cost, keeping both
- Modify the relic/charm/artifact completion bonus
- Complete relic/charm from a single piece
- Craft an artifact from its recipe
- Create missing set pieces
- Duplicate any item
- Redistribute attribute points
- Unlock difficulties
- Level up
- Bulk item transfer (CTRL-click, right-click)
- Combine stacks (potions, relics and charms) by dropping them onto each other
- Split potion stacks apart
- Keyboard shortcuts
- CTRL+F : Open search form
- CTRL++ : Increase vault size
- CTRL+- : Reduce vault size
- CTRL+Home : Default vault size
- CTRL+click : Activate multi selection
- ATL : Toggle item tool tip detailed view (no need to keep key pressed)
- Character backups
- If an error occurs, backups are located at:
My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest\TQVaultData\Backup
- Extract the content of the archive to the directory of your choosing.
- Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and launch:
- Do the Titan Questic stuff.