Tiltz is an addicting mobile game where you guide falling objects into buckets by using your fingers and tilting your phone.
Years after its original release, I pulled Tiltz off Google Play and the App Store because it was in dire need of a re-skin and updated third-party libraries. The re-skin is almost done and the game is entering its hopefully final beta build.
Here's how to get started (requires Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or better):
- Go to Tiltz.betafamily.com to apply for a beta slot
- You will need to sign up and register your device (again requires Android v4.1 Jelly Bean or better)
- Wait for me to approve your request (usually within hours)
- Download the .apk
- Have fun!
Here's how it looks:
Here are the changes since the previous Tiltz release:
- Complete re-skin
- All new level selection screen
- Game runs faster
- You may now purchase boosters to help you play
- All new Facebook leaderboards pit you against friends
- Added more levels for a total of 50
- New obstacles / devices
- Removed mini-games (funboard, maze puzzles)
So go ahead, give it a spin before you have to pay for the in-apps! :)