The Skeleton War has been released for a little over a week now and all of us here in The Skeleton Crew would like to thank everyone who has downloaded and played our game. To ensure the best experience possible, we have been listening to feedback and have been working to fix any issues that players have noticed which slipped through the cracks. The most important of which is fixing a rare crash.
Please note that to play the game with your friends, you will all need to have the same build. You can check the version of your build from the main menu under the title, or by viewing the versioninfo.txt file in the directory you installed the game. Download the latest build from here.
- Fixed a potentially-fatal crash that could occur on player death
- Fixed an issue where the round start screen would show the wrong game mode info
- Optimisations to the lighting to increase performance, especially inside the abbey
- Fixed the collision on some fences and trees
- Made changing server settings between rounds a bit more responsive to the player
- Prevented players from spawning after the round ends
- The main menu background now correctly cycles between images on each application start
- Fixed being unable to attack with only one arm if it was in the opposing socket (left in right socket or right in left socket)
- Fixed Dye Another Day colour assignment when a player left the game
- Added support for extra characters in player names: [ ] ^ _ ` | = \
- Removed the full .NET installer dramatically reducing download size
- Created 32 bit build instead of 64 bit so more computers will be able to play
We hope to see you soon in The Skeleton War!