The Coin Game has officially opened the doors to Larry’s Arcade!
The Coin Game is a fun ticket arcade that is run by goofy robots on an little island full of things to do. The arcades include highly detailed machines with realistic physics that were inspired by modern arcade machines. There is even a ticket redemption area to exchange your counted tickets for all kinds of fun prizes. Larry's Arcade even has an in-house animatronic band called Terry and the Ticket Eaters that would love to play you some tunes while you enjoy the arcade. Make sure to watch out for the minions, they really love Teddy and his band. Run out of money? That's ok. You can work odd jobs around the island to get back on your feet. Got extra prizes? The island has a Pawn Shop that will buy your used prizes for cash so you can go blow it back at the arcade.
You can play The Coin Game anyway that you like. For the laid back players, you can just play the fun games and win tickets to exchange for silly prizes. You don't have to worry about anything but winning tickets. Unlimited money. No curfews. No rules.... just arcade freedom brought to you by your rich Uncle Phil.
The Coin Game includes all the fun activities of a real trip to the arcade. Including drinking soda all day, dodging sugar filled minions and living off of vending machine cheesy poofs. To earn a little extra money you can scavenge the dumpsters and trash cans or even deliver newspapers around the island for extra spending loot. Explore the island on the Islandville bus system or even your very own golf cart.
There is lots of highway traffic and tourist activity on the island all year round, so make sure to keep off the roads or you may get a little surprise. There is even a few areas planned for the future that are off limits for now and surrounded by construction fencing to keep you safe. The Islandville Transit bus is always running if you need to get around the island doing chores. To hail the bus, simply click the button in any bus stop and buy a bus pass. Each bus ride costs one pass ($1.50).
With over 20 different games and machines there is already plenty to do on the island. You can play The Coin Game with any mouse, keyboard or any Dual stick/pad controller. The game includes a easy to use key mapping system to support virtually any controller or peripheral. So you can play The Coin Game any way that you like.
This game will be available for PC
DESCRIP: Mainly just fixing some bugs with this update and getting ready for the next content update.
- Changed the way all the machines count the tickets to stop the rolling of bonuses to the next game. It was fun while it lasted! haha. I'll be testing a few more things before resetting the leaderboards.
- Added a new player rescue system that will keep track of the players last location and will teleport you if you get into trouble and need to be reset. This should help with getting stuck below the map. It basically will always be checking if there is good ground below you and if you are still inside a building.
- Fixed the lotto tickets that were showing your last winning amount on the screen even when you lost. Now it will show and encouraging comment to propel you into victory. Or something like that.
- Fixed an issue were your saved game would not show up without resetting the game. The saved game menus will now refresh when you save a game. That way it is there if you want to just save and restart were you were.
- Fixed the loud noises when resetting the game. There was a camera turning off and causing that. When there is no audio listener on an active camera it will just play all the sounds at once. Got it handled though. Move along... nothing to see here. Never happened.
- Fixed the loading of the golf cart on a uneven surface. Camera will now set it self up properly according the golf cart and not the ground angle. OOps.
- Fixed the Free Cam loading angle. It will not point toward the sky when you click C Key anymore.
- Golf cart now resets to the home house garage. It will be towed to the driveway for no charge in Birthday mode.
- Fixed the female Cheesy poof package disappearing when eating.
- Fixed the Free Cam Mode not going back into the bus if you were riding it.
Thanks for supporting The Coin Game and Ill see you in the next one.
Steam community announcement
The Coin Game steam early access page
I have been working on some more bug fixing and a bunch of behind the scenes stuff for the last couple of weeks in preparation for some of the new content...
The Coin Game, a fun ticket redemption arcade game. The game offers realistic physics, goofy robots, open world design, a global ranking system and lots...
A fun ticket redemption arcade game with realistic physics, goofy robots, a global ranking system and lots of silly prizes. The game includes 15+ modern...
I am very happy to say that I have received a released date for The Coin Game and it will be available for purchase on Friday, February 22nd at 08:00...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.