The Adventures of Box Guy is a 2D platformer in which players assume the role of Box Guy, everyone's favourite cube-based protagonist.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Inkdev.net on
Interested in expanding your portfolio with top-tier material? Becoming a part of Ink Studios could allow you to do just that.
We are an new independent games development team, built up by numerous aspiring game developers as well as industry professionals. Our team focuses on creating addictive and innovative gameplay fueled by the latest technology and our community.
As we focus heavily on the interests of both the community and the developers the team consists of, all members of the team are deeply involved in the development of our projects. We are proud to say that we allow all our developers have a say in almost all project-related decisions.
Not wanting to simply open our respective software packages and hope for the best, we are currently looking for experienced individuals who can visualise levels and characters for our CryENGINE FPS Project.
- Able to stick to, as well as expand an art style.
- Able to visualize characters and / or environments based on references.
- Knowledgeable about perspective, volume and form drawing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An unending desire for originality / creativity!
- Able to visualize character / environment movement
Send your résumé/CV along with examples of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org