Hello! So I’m wrapping up Act I (and the new and improved demo) now. Won’t try to predict when exactly it will be ready to go, but I think I can safely say soon. My To-Do list has dwindled as follows:
- Finish up one last bit of background art
- Code sprites and art into the final scene
- Do a final pass on the script for awkward wordage and spelling errors
- Add a few wishlist features
- Add art to the main menu
- Check for anything else that should be on this list but that I have forgotten
The story has three points of view (Julius, Kalevel, and Tell), each with their own story that intertwines with the other characters' depending on player choices.