Team Fortress 2 is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. It delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve's next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.
A Control Point map.
\\TEAM FORTRESS 2//
TYPE: Control Point
FILE NAME: cp_cavein.bsp
FILE SIZE: 19,045KB
RELEASE DATE: 1/20/2008
Both teams begin in the bottom of a collapsed mineshaft, they need to work their way up-towards the quarry surface, take control of the 'foreman's former office' and push the opposing team back into their own mineshaft.
MAX PLAYERS: 32
MIN PLAYERS: 2
- 5 Control Points
- 60 second prep-time.
- 30 minute max time limit.
- 5 minutes added on each cap.
UPDATES/CHANGES/ADDITIONS IN THIS VERSION (1.1)
- Added forward spawning. Made available when the depot is captured.
- Added an alternate exit route from the spawn, as well as another entrance to the cave CPs.
- Fixed the purple and black checkerboard textures.
- Changed the depot cap times from 5 seconds to 4.5.
- Fixed being able to pass through the smoking truck.
HOW TO INSTALL THIS MAP:
Place the cp_cavein.bsp into your:
\Steam\steamapps\***YOUR USER NAME***\team fortress 2\tf\maps
SPECIAL INSTALL NOTE:
If you previously installed cp_cavein, you should remove it from your maps folder and substitute it for the newer version.
AUTHOR CONTACT INFORMATION: