As our catalog of games grows, in January we became just one title short of 350 board games. This means that around 100 games where added to Tabletopia during past 6 months!
Among the new titles in our catalog are:
Spyfall is a highly-acclaimed party game in which you get to be a spy and try to understand what’s going on around you. Guessing and bluffing will help you win!
Kanban: Automotive Revolution is a heavyweight game by Vital Lacrda about assembling automobiles focused on economics and resource management.
Railways of Nippon is a 2 to 4 player version of Railways of the World (ROTW), one of the most celebrated train games of all-time.
Tao Long is an abstract game for two players. Each player controls a dragon seeking dominance over the other.
Sub Terra, a thrilling new cooperative survival horror board game of terrifying cave escape.
Order of the Gilded Compass is a dice assignment game about discovering valuable artifacts.
7 Ronin is an asymmetric tactical two-player game of bluff and intuition set in feudal Japan. Valiant samurai, a clan of mysterious ninjas, one defenseless village…
Keyflower World Tournament
In January we were happy to announce the first Online International Tournament on Tabletopia! We were really glad that R&D Games and Richard Breese enthusiastically supported the Keyflower tournament.
60+ people from 20 countries, from Panama to Japan, have joined us in this event to be held on Tabletopia in February. Stay tuned for streams and news!
“In January we concentrated on stabilization and bug fixing, no new features were added,” — says Alex, Lead Developer. “We also awarded two achievements on Steam to players who have supported Tabletopia on Kickstarter and during Early Access last year. Thank you!”
Other important things and tweaks on Tabletopia in January include:
- Improved stability of connection, less disconnects during the games.
- Web registration got simpler: now you only need to indicate your email and password.
- Fixed errors while downgrading from one subscription plan to another.
- Added support of American Express cards.
- Fixed error when players don’t have open rooms but cannot create new ones due to room limits.
- For Designers: games and objects now take less time to publish!
- In game client: fixed errors of magnetic objects, components being moved, and others.
And last but not the least, we want to make sure you don’t miss these great interviews with great people
- Tory Niemann: “Don’t Underestimate the Glossy Vibrant Dice!”
- Richard Breese: “Game Designing is Going on a Journey and Not Being Sure Where You Will End”