Growing up, many of us played board, card, and pen-and-paper games with our friends, family, and classmates. One of the most fondly remembered games is the classic dots and boxes game played with little more than a paper, pencil, and a friend. Now you can play it digitally with gametable's simple, modern, easy to use online version. Like all our games, Dots and Boxes is a non-revenue side project. No signup, no ads, and no payment walls. Enjoy freely!
- Pass-and-play with friends or against the computer
- Up to 4 players
- 4 computer difficulties to challenge
- Different board sizes to choose from
- A number of fun game board themes
- Automatic game saves so you can come back anytime
Future Feature Wishlist
- Online multiplayer support
- Improved artwork and animations
- Additional / Seasonal themes
- Point based scoring that takes more into account than just boxes claimed
- Interactive items / treasures on the game board
Help Us Playtest
Our game is currently live, but we're still actively making tweaks. One particular area that we're seeking feedback on is difficulty scaling. Is the game too hard? Too easy? Is jumping from Medium difficulty to Hard nearly impossible? Let us know with a comment, message, or email us at email@example.com.