For a millennium, three opposing forces of humanity have fought a bitter and bloody war over their conflicting and unwavering beliefs. There is no room for compromise. No room for mercy. No room for anything but the complete eradication of all opposition.
The post-release patch for Supreme Commander is out, with many new last minute fixes and changes to the game.
* Build 3217 represents a full integration from the game's main development branch, reflecting many changes to the game's code base. Only the partial highlights are included here.
* Fully updated release notes regarding balance and gameplay changes forthcoming.
* Support for Direct2Drive download version enabled.
* Several color, prop, texture, normal map and effects adjustments throughout the game.
* Several animation and animation speed adjustments throughout the game.
* Note that Build 3217 does not include an update to GPGnet. Current GPGnet version is 1.5.52.
* Add open/close slot functionality.
* Fix observer button appearing/disappearing
* Chat history should now only display the senders name on the first line of every message.
* Fixed an issue with the chat window that was making the allies and all buttons function incorrectly.
* Pausing the game then opening and closing a menu that pauses the game will no longer unpause the game. It will remain paused until the user unpauses.
* Game no longer hangs when minimizing during a non-interactive sequence.
* Rules for reclaiming building have changed significantly, reducing a possible game exploit.
* Commanders can no longer overcharge each other.
* Commander nuke detonation set at 4000 damage.