Developed with the software 3D Game Studio, the game will take up the basis of the series Stargate SG-1 with a new story presenting a new enemy that you will have to fight. One plot : to fight a new enemy, you will have to know him. You will have to use your thought in order to drive back a technology that will outmatch you.
This game is a FPS that will purpose you different game modes such as :
- Campaign mod made of 22 missions relating the history of the game will permit you to play the team SG-1. Moreover other missions will put you as a driver of machines such as the MALP.
- Multiplayer mod will allow the players to fight on line in the places of the game with all an arsenal of weapons from the Stargate universe. With a very reactive game play, a screen of the SGC will allow you to get an access to the news of the game (patch, etc…)
- The Free mod based on the system of the precedent game, the SGC 3D Simulator, offering to the player the possibility to go gently for a walk in the famous SGC, HQ of all the operations of the program “Stargate”, and to enter the coordinates of any planet and to go to it if the planet has been developed either for the Campaign mod or for the Multiplayer mod.
Realized after the cancellation of the video game “Stargate SG-1: the Alliance”, Stargate: The New Enemy stay a hope for many Stargate and FPS fans to play together to a same game in the Stargate universe respecting above all the franchise.
Moreover, the exchanges between the community and the developers will be much tied giving to the possibility to the fans to purpose their ideas, their suggestions and thus to participate to the development of the game that they are impatiently waiting for.
Dear members and visitors of Mach Creation,
As you all know for over 8 months already, we focus on the development of multi-player for fans of the Stargate franchise can play and killed each other on Stargate: The New Enemy.
To this end, the game comes out once in a while in beta-test house in order to test the new additions to each version as well as validate and criticize the gameplay. On 14 August, so this is the version 4.08 is released but several bugs have blockers prevent beta testers to do their job properly. This is the end of a third beta version that has become stable and so the game is currently version 4.08.3.
• The Deathmatch:
Is there any need to explain exactly what the deathmatch? I would answer but not much to fill this post, I will.
The deathmatch is a fight to the death between the players and the winner is the one who kills the most people or scores the most points (depending on game). In Stargate: The New Enemy, we decided not to do this gameplay but a Team-Deathmatch (found also in other games), instead it is the one against one, it 'is a team against another, here Tau'ri vs Jaffa.
Here in detail how it works on the side of a player:
- The first player chooses his camp and chose to start his planet that can not be called a planet as "mother" of his camp, for example, the GSC is the home planet of the soldiers Tau'ri.
- Once on the planet, the player can walk but can not equip a weapon or use the Stargate.
- When the server administrator press "Start", a countdown of 30 seconds appears at the end of it is left for action!
- Once the match is over, the player sees a message appears indicating if his team win or not monitoring the results of each member.
The deathmatch is not that this, as it will set up different mode of play is the more conventional timing, with a defined time round and with a number of round. And another mode which will be the "survival" or the winning team will be the one eliminated the other, a death will not come back to life.
• The vortex and Kawoosh
Here is another novelty of this version 4.08.3: death in the vortex and Kawoosh!
Indeed, more questions remain in the wake of Kawoosh fear of being killed. But it is not the only one killed, in fact, take the door against the grain is also unhealthy, so pay attention to the dead stupid. : lol:
Now is the time to talk about clans, said it is not a new development in the game but who will one day and who is against already coded and implemented on the future site the game
The clans are what might be described as teams of player who will eventually know with whom and against whom we will play, because it is nice to know against what team we will play instead of the unknown that does even know. This will have a team who can knit and develop tactics and strategies of fighting.
On the site, a player who did not clan, and can choose to create one or join one. The administrator will validate the creation or refuse, and is the creator of a clan that can accept a player joins or not. It will also obviously turning people of his clan who does not respect the rules.
• The surprise of the season!
What better than a new video to make you happy.
In this new video, you will not even we, but you'll also hear us! And yes, for the first time, you will hear me (in french), and as Dedenis Tilgath who filmed, recorded and edited this video.
Download the >>> video <<<
original text made by Match
After a few days being jailed, Sev made an interview of Kor Asek, the Mach Creation 3d Modelling Manager. It dealt of course with his job in the team...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
You can thank warmly Tim for all the efforts that he has used to the realisation of that video (as well as all the strokes of whip that he suffered).
This is a video to illustrate the use of the iris in the game =)
This is a "Stargate : The New Enemy"'s Wallpaper of the Stargate to the game.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.