Tool that acts as a robust replacement for VisualMunge.
- Actions menu: Easy File Picker (#36)
- Tools menu: Create Side Munge Folder (#38)
- Tools menu: Create World Munge Folder
- Tools menu: Fix World Munge Script (#37)
- Tools menu: Fix Sound Munge Files (#42)
- Tools menu: Modify Munged Sound Folders (#42)
- Status bar displaying log length/lines, job status, and update link (when available)
- Save file versioning
- Help docs: Getting Started topics (#39)
- Help docs: Commands section and topics (#39)
- Help docs: UI topics for Easy File Picker and Modify Munged Sound Folder dialogs (#39)
- Help button in most dialogs that opens the relevant UI topic in the help docs
- Context menu in Third Party Software dialog to Copy or Select All text
- Overhaul of help docs (#39)
- Many various code refactors
- JSON parser has no exception-handling (#35)
- Null reference exception when attempting to abort updateCheckThread
- File list doesn't auto-save when the last change is Remove All (#41)
- Improper save logic when exiting the application
- Incorrect default directory for dialogs that prompt to browse for a folder
What it is
The goal of Zero Munge is to act as a robust replacement for VisualMunge, the automated build tool provided with the SWBF2 mod tools.
It is written in Visual C# for .NET Framework 4.
What it does
At its core, Zero Munge goes through a user-specified list of munge.bat files and executes each one at a time and copies the associated LVL files to the appropriate staging directory.
Zero Munge includes the following features.
- Sequentially execute a list of munge scripts and any other batch scripts
- Toggle whether or not certain scripts in the list will be executed
- Log each script's output in real-time (with timestamps) to a log window and log file
- Various methods of adding munge scripts to the file list
- Automatically copy each file's associated LVL file(s) to the appropriate directory
- Easily create the munge folders/scripts for a side or world
- Apply the sound munge fix to a project directory
- Visual interface for modifying which sound folders get munged when sound is munged
- Save and load different "presets" of the file list's contents
- Auto-save and auto-load functionality for save files
- Automatically check for updates and point user to latest release's download page
How to install it
Download the latest release and extract the archive to your project's _BUILD directory.
How to use it
Please see the Getting Started page.