Capturing the drama and epic conflict of Star Wars, Battlefront II brings the fight online. Attention to detail and scale make this game a joy to behold, with 16 incredible new battlefronts such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space above Coruscant, as well as the Death Star interior and Tantive IV, Princess Leia's blockade runner seen at the beginning of the original Star Wars.
An international version of the patch.
NEW CONTENTS AND FEATURES
- Added support in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer for additional maps.
- Added support for the LCD screen on the Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard.
- Added additional server-client functionality to increase the online experience.
- Corrected functionality issues with Droidekas.
- Adjusted the weapon animation speed based on how fast the player is moving.
- Corrected an issue that caused the remote rockets awarded to heavy weapons class soldiers to become invisible.
- Corrected an issue with the sky texture on Geonosis.
- Resolved various stability issues associated with multiple hardware configurations.
- Improved stability for computers using Dual-Core CPUs with NVIDIA GeForce 6 or GeForce 7 graphics cards. Please check the NVIDIA website for future driver updates which may resolve any existing issues.
- Increased stability for both Singleplayer and Multiplayer portions of the game.
- Corrected an issue that caused player icons in the mini-map to disappear.
- Increased Multiplayer performance for LAN and Internet games.
- Increased Multiplayer stability for LAN and Internet games.
- Corrected an issue that caused a decrease in network performance when rolling starships in Space maps.
- Increased stability between game sessions and map cycling.
- Reduced the ability for players to SPAM text messages during online play.
- Corrected an issue that caused hero characters to not appear in Multiplayer games.
- Corrected an issue in Space maps with starships inside of hangars.
- Corrected collision issues with the Ball Mode of Droidekas.
NOTE: Users hosting Star Wars Battlefront PC Dedicated Servers will need to download and install the updated version of the PC Dedicated server software for compatibility with the 1.1 version update.