Spacebit 0.5.6 Stable Desura Release
Hello wonderful Spacebit survivors! We have a massive update for you. We know you will love the new progress and we are really excited to hear what you think it! with big updates come bugs and instability which we will be working hard to fix. We have found our long awaited concept artist which has some art already made we will be posting it soon, so stay tuned. We added new music into this version thanks to Sander, our amazing Music Composer. Once again we have to thank all who support us by purchasing the game during its alpha stage. The community has a big impact on Spacebit on Desura and on the Spacebitz forum. Your words, suggestions, reviews are all priority when we fix and find problems with the game. We deeply appreciate all the reviews, we welcome all your suggestions with open ears and we respect your words. On that speech i present to you: Spacebit Version 0.5.6 Stable Desura Release! Have fun and happy Spacebitting!!
Lights are pretty cool at the moment but they suffer FPS drop depending on the pc. We are working hard to figure out some of the issues.
Tips and Hints
Playing this stable version is very different from the current version on Desura. That's why we have the Tips and Hints section to help you with some of the things that changed in the game you would not have known prior to this massive update!
- There is no more Melee table or Range table so you can build melee or range weapons any time.
- The item creation menu changed a lot. it has never been easier to use. Now just put the materials in the inventory then browse the item you wish to create, the item creation menu will automatically take items it requires.
- You can craft Spaceship parts now.
- Night time is 2 hours longer than previous versions.
- You need to be level 2 to mine copper, lvl 5 to mine iron, level 9 to mine gold.
- Popup boxes have in game warnings now.
- Click the Help button for the most common issues. Click it again and a new hint will be shown. You can click it up to 10 times.
Team and Development News
The Team has been working very well. Especially Sander and Ben, Sander the music composer has been working hard on 2 new music pieces, which have been added in this version, and is currently working on more as we speak. Ben, the programmer has finished his work on the shadows and light sources, new item creation menu and other graphical and game play mechanics. Jeno has been busy with finishing his exams for his course at uni, next update though he should be back into the full time development to show some new art. Bram the new Concept artist is also busy with his uni exams and will be starting the full time development soon. He's a very talented artist and i know you will be amazed by his work!!
Full Change Log