You should have acted. They're already here. The Elder Scrolls told of their return. Their defeat was merely delay until the time after Oblivion opened, when the sons of Skyrim would spill their own blood. But... there is one they fear. In their tongue he is Dovahkiin; Dragon Born!
Short one this time as I can't bother with more with this crap.
- Story (TES-Lore) totally bastardized by retcons (totally breaks existing TES universe)
- Controls on PC beyond funny (UI handling catastrphic)
- Various game mechanics ripped out and replace with dumbed down crap
- Level system in general a joke
- Good graphics
- Character building dumbed down a lot
- NPCs in general are bland and generic (animations or faces nearly non-existent)
- Quests quite generic and boring
Overall RP in the name but not really in the game. Better as Oblivion but miles away from Morrowind.
Side note: Whoever calls this "best game ever" either has brain cancer or never played actually good games. Right now this game can't be recommended especially not for the full price. If you find this later in a sales box you can try but if you like good games this is definitely not what you are looking for. Especially if you like TES then this is a fist in the face and should be buried on the depths of the ocean with a big cement block around the legs.
Highest Rated (22 agree) 10/10
Skyrim is what Elder Scrolls is supposed to be. Gone is the flowery sunshine of Cyrodiil, and instead we get cold, barren Skyrim with snowstorms and people and environments that could really fit into the Middle Ages or a natural Fantasy World. As a person who's been modding ES since Morrowind and playing since DAggerfall in 1996, I can only see this game as a natural and excellent heir to the series. Take it from me - Skyrim is Greatness!
Nov 11 2011 by Antiscamp