You should have acted. They're already here. The Elder Scrolls told of their return. Their defeat was merely delay until the time after Oblivion opened, when the sons of Skyrim would spill their own blood. But... there is one they fear. In their tongue he is Dovahkiin; Dragon Born!
Borderless Windowed Fullscreen
AutoHotkey script to run your Skyrim in a borderless windowed fullscreen. No shady exe file to run, you just need AutoHotkey and this script.
- AutoHotkey_L or AutoHotkey Basic
1. If you do not have AutoHotkey installed, then do so.
2. Either replace your AutoHotkey.ahk with the one included in these files or if you already have an existing copy of AutoHotkey then just open this AutoHotkey.ahk in your favorite text editor and paste the contents into your existing AutoHotkey.ahk (located in your Documents folder). Make sure you click Save.
3. Down in your tray (to the left of your clock) right click the AutoHotkey icon and "Reload this Script"
4. Run your Skyrim Launcher. Check Windowed, and set the resolution to 1920x1080.
5. That's it. When you run your Skyrim now, it will automatically be a borderless windowed fullscreen every time.
Note: If your resolution is not 1920x1080 then choose your resolution. You will also need to edit the script itself to replace the "1920, 1080" value with your resolution. "1280, 1024" for instance. Whatever it happens to be. By default it's for a 1080p resolution. But it's very easy to change.