Part one of many in my new ScrumbleShip tutorial series. In this episode, learn to download and run ScrumbleShip on a Windows computer.
Video tutorial above.
Simple steps to follow:
- Create a new folder on your desktop
- Navigate to ScrumbleShip.com
- Login to your account and goto the "Get" page.
- Download the current version of ScrumbleShip for your OS (in this case, Windows).
- Extract the .zip file into the folder you created before
- Navigate to the folder you just extracted and double-click "scrumbleship.exe"
Any problems with the installation please stop by the Offical IRC Page and talk to Dirkson.
Thanks for reading/watching!