We are pleased to announce that the Rogue Star Rescue alpha version is coming live on March 8, 2019.
Since last October we've been working hard to prepare a playable version of the game so you can enjoy it as much as we do.
“It’s exhilarating to see that this long dreamed of project is coming to life! We are creating one of the best games in the genre, a game that will be played for years, without getting dull or predictable. With over a hundred endings and fun strategic action, Rogue Star Rescue will not disappoint” — shares the game developer, Carl Chute.
About the released version:
- Fully playable with gamepad or keyboard+mouse
- Roguelite procedural levels with 300+ rooms to explore on 2 unique planets
- Play as the main hero of the team
- 10+ enemies and mini-bosses
- 30+ guns and passive items and 15+ different traps
- Use traps to defend against the mini-bosses
- Upgrade your trap strategically with gathered coins
The game will have large updates every two weeks, introducing new worlds, enemies, items, guns, soundtracks, and many other cool features, both planned and suggested by the players.
We rely heavily on the community for feedback and suggestions and invites the players to join the discussions on our Discord server: Discord.gg
Thank you for your support!