Reliefs is a first-person 3D exploration, riddles and platform game. Explore enchanting environments inspired by the Calanques region in France. Visit ruined Roman temples that have been forgotten for centuries. Solve riddles to understand the purpose of your journey.
Main Features :
- Vertical and dynamic gameplay. Run, jump, climb the reliefs of cliffs or ruined temples to find your way.
- Make torches and ropes to help you explore this unique world.
- Enchanting and magnificent environment inspired by the Calanques region in France.
- Detailed and monumental Roman ruins, as realistic as possible.
- Varied riddles and related to the purpose of your journey that could lead you into a dark and scary universe.
The barbarian invasions have reduced the known world to ashes, the empire is fragmented and divided. Practicing the ancient usages could save the souls of the departed, and imploring the ancient gods should bring a world in decline back to life. Only you have the possibility of walking on the sacred archipelago and entering the underworld in order to perform the ritual. The time of the Lemures is near!
Explore Roman temples abandoned for hundreds of years. Inspired by existing constructions and faithfully modeled on a real scale. Vegetation and time have reclaimed their rights over these monuments, but they are still standing and ready to share their secrets!
Two distinct universes are to be visited. One is wild and lost, inspired by the Calanques region in France. An archipelago of islands made of huge white cliffs, deep rift and huge valleys with dry but very present vegetation. And the other is very dark, a black world where everything is dead. Specters roam these lands forever, and the end lurks in every corner.
Reliefs is a vertical world, where you have to climb cliffs or temples to find your way. Your momentum is very important, the more momentum you gain, the further you can jump! Crouch down to pass obstacles, craft grappling hooks to gain access to inaccessible areas, or create torches to explore very dark places.
Many temples are in ruins and you will have to use your logic to move around this universe. Use your environment and old technologies to open huge doors, move heavy objects or reactivate forgotten mechanisms.
Hello everybody !
Reliefs The Time of the Lemures update 0.3.03 is now live!
In this update a new area is offered to you with new environments. But also several bug fixes and added features.
This update does not reset your save, you can directly explore this new area!
Quick summary of this update:
- Addition of a new zone.
- Updated loading screen.
- Easier interaction with a torch or lance equip.
- Modification of graphics.
- Optimization of loadings.
Content details of update 0.3.03:
- The game's main temple level is now available. With many explorable rooms.
- Addition of various details in the tutorial level.
- Added the first statues in the new level. Much still to come!
- Added a small loading interface with random images and little tips while loading the game or between levels.
- You can now climb a wall or use a rope with an equipped torch. The torch will automatically drop to the ground to continue to illuminate the player.
- You can now climb a wall or use a rope with an equipped lance. The lance is automatic without equipment.
- Added a dynamic loading system between levels to optimize performance.
- Improved the appearance of marble textures for more realism.
- 3D modification of the herbs for more realism.
- 3D modification of small trees for more detail and a more realistic shape.
- Updated the LOD shaders of the vegetation, it now moves with the wind even at a great distance.
- Improved volumetric fog. Now it moves and comes alive with the wind.
- Improved textures of cliff LODs.
- Fixed an issue with the torch going through the ground when dropped.
- Fixed the shadows generated by the torch, it could not display or display too much.
- Fixed an issue with the sound when the character was crouching without the "crouch" key being pressed. The sound emitted was a sound of normal walking while the character was still crouching.
- Fixed the Reliefs logo bug in the interface. On some resolutions it could overlap the menu information.
- Fixed the collision of a temple that did not have the correct properties, the player could climb that temple without rope or ivy.
This update is very important and changes the game in depth. Modification of the gameplay, graphics, addition of content and of course correction of bugs...
All of the gameplays have been redone, because the physics of the player character have been profoundly changed.
I had a lot of feedback from the players who had some tutorial and gameplay issues. So I decided to change my work priority.
I am pleased to announce that Reliefs The time of the Lemures is now available for download!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.