You are Parker, a weary miner who works for the corrupt Ultor Corporation. You reside on Mars, sometime in the future, and when a plague spreads through the mining community, some of the Ultor employees uncover a massive conspiracy. Thus ensues a battle by a group of lowly workers, headed up by the educated Parker, to expose the deadly experiments Ultor has unleashed onto its work force.
This is the international demo of Red Faction, released the 8 August 2001 for Windows.
In this demo, you play the first level of the games (the Mine M-4) cut in 3 parts : "Live Mines", "Mine Maintenance" and "Mine Entrance".
The training session with Orion and the promotional E3 level "The House", where the destruction is totally FREE !
Multiplayers demo is not inclued.
System requirement :
- Windows 95/98SE/ME/2000pro and XP (ME and XP recommended) (NOT fonctionnal with Vista, 7 and 8)
- Pentium II or K6-2 400 MHz (Pentium III or K6-2 500 MHz recommended)
- Graphics card 3D with 8Mo of VRAM (32Mo of VRAM recommended)
- DirectX 8 (DirectX 9 recommended)
- 64Mo of RAM
- Sound card with EAX compatibility
- 200Mo free space