The Glade of Dreams is up in arms again! This idyllic world, where there is usually little more to do than eat, sleep, play (and enjoy a friendly fray or two among friends), is up to its eyeballs in trouble. It seems Rayman and his heroic gang of hilarious misfits has kicked off a war with just a little snoring! Their nightmarish neighbors from the Land of the Livid Dead don’t seem to share the same taste in music and have come to crash the party! Never ones to shy away from a challenge, Rayman and his friends are more than happy to knock these nasty killjoys back to oblivion, especially since it involves saving nymphs, making mischief, and earning fantastic new powers to make even more mischief. And this won’t be the first time! As it turns out, the fun-loving Creator of the Glade, known as Bubble Dreamer, is a highly sensitive being whose every mood impacts the Glade for good or bad… Rayman has had to beat back the creatures of Bubble Dreamer’s nightmares before, and that’s what he,
These texture packs give Rayman various Hoodlum Havoc Combat Fatigue outfits. They also transform Lums into Black Lums and King Lums into Andre.
RAYMAN ORIGINS HOODLUM HAVOC MODS
***NOTE*** All mods listed below require Texmod to run. You can download Texmod by going here: Code.google.com and clicking the "texmod.zip" link.
The .tpf files in this mod give Rayman various Rayman 3 Combat Fatigue outfits. It also transforms Lums
into Black Lums and King Lums into Andre.
This pack contains:
1. VORTEX MOD - Gives Rayman Vortex Combat Fatigues.
2. HEAVY METAL MOD - Gives Rayman Heavy Metal combat Fatigues.
3. LOCKJAW MOD - Gives Rayman Lockjaw Combat Fatigues.
4. SHOCK ROCKET - Gives Rayman Shock Rocket Combat Fatigues.
5. THROTTLE COPTER MOD - Gives Rayman Throttle Copter Combat Fatigues.
***NOTE*** All of the above mods contain the Black Lum and Andre textures.
HOW TO RUN MODS
1. Download and unzip the mods you want to use, then Unzip and Open Texmod.
2. When Texmod opens, click the large yellow folder icon in the top left hand corner and select
"Rayman Origins.exe" (usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Rayman Origins\).
3. Select Package Mode and then select the mods you want to run by clicking the small yellow file icon
to the right.
4. Click "Run" and the game should load with the selected mods (please note the game may take longer
than usual to load, especially if more than one World Mod has been selected as their file size is quite large).