If you're new to the world of P.U.R.E., here's the scoop: it's a game about giant robots and human beings fighting each other on planets in the far future. It features giant armies, a fast-paced gameplay, and awesome super-weapons.
If you've tried previous versions, you are in for a treat! New improvements and features include:
- New units, like the Overlord, the MultiTruck, and others.
- Better performance on low-end computers.
- Real-time lighting system using shaders.
- Massive maps using our World Builder map-design system, which is included with the game.
- Economy has been rebuilt from the ground up, using a LoTR2-style area control system and Ancient devices that provide Power and Materials.
- Full-fledged multiplayer support, using all of the power of the Spring Engine's features.
- Detailed interaction between units and buildings. Inhabit buildings, invade territory, hold ground with infantry, blow it all away- it's up to you!
This game has seen huge changes since the first version was released nearly a year and a half ago. We're very proud of the progress it's made, from the earliest alphas to its current state. We're really looking forward to people's reactions and suggestions- come talk to us on the Forum, we want to hear from you!