We recently received developer approvals for Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U. The game will be out in the first half of 2015 for PC and MAC, and the Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U will follow as soon as possible.
The development story so far:
- Development of Earthlock: Festival of Magic began in early 2011
- The game was nominated as Selected Game at Game Connection America 2013
- We showcased a working alpha for the first time to the public at PAX PRIME 2013 in Seattle and received a wonderful positive response
- After PAX we breezed through the Steam Greenlight process in 14 days
- We launched a kickstarter for Earthlock: Festival of Magic (known then only as Festival of Magic) in December 2013. Due to unfortunate timing with the launch of new consoles, as well as the Holiday Season the campaign was postponed
- Development has continued in the meantime, and we are now back with an even better Kickstarter campaign and a lot better timing!
- Unity has chosen Earthlock as one of their showcase titles at their stand at GDC in San Francisco in March, and we will be there with the latest build of our alpha!
- Following our recent developer approvals, we are happy to announce the release of Earthlock on Xbox One, Wii U and PS4 in addition to the PC/MAC!