It has been a long time and v0.3.5 is on its way. Because of the numerous changes made since v0.3 beta, I've decided to increase the version number. All that is left before release is balance. Balancing is a bit a thorn in the flesh, but I think I'll manage the release in the next 2 weeks. A promotional video will be out a day before release, but until then - the changelog:
- Weapon upgrades can now be bought at the shop.
- Trip mines added to the shop.
- Player can now heal at the shop.
- Full creep count is now displayed, instead of increasing it as creeps spawn.
- Bought weapons are no longer lost upon death.
- You can no longer jump off the map.
- Death penalty added. Death bounty increases each time you die by a small amount.
- Fixed blood particles & decals spawn time.
- New objects and effects on the map.
- New main menu. *
- Tweaked player jumping so it will feel more natural. *
- Added creep rotation interpolation. Creeps now rotate and change direction nicely. *
- New special abilities for creeps: tower stun & speed cry. *
- Beginning of the wave will no longer close the build panel while in strategy mode. *
- Strategy mode reworked. Movement and panel selection is performed like in a RTS. *
- Creep size reduced. Physics and pathfinding should be a little bit less buggy now. *
- More waves and balance improvements. *
- Changed the in-game font. *
P.S. * marks the changes made after private v0.3 pre release.