Multiplayer Temporarily Disabled
- I wanted to make sure that this update was released on time, but there was a bug with multiplayer that was more or less game breaking, so I've temporarily disabled it.
- It will be back in the future, and most likely in a patch prior to the next scheduled update, but you'll have to bear the next few days or weeks in single player as we tidy things up.
- Charmander has been given a visual upgrade and entirely new animations/effects.
- New rocks & stone platforms have been created to better fit the game's art direction.
- Terrains have been varied up slightly, and will be done even more so in the future.
- Pikachu has been cleaned up even further to better represent his anime counterpart.
- Withdraw has been redesigned to now parry physical attacks and block ranged attacks. It can now be used more instinctively with a more focused purpose.
- Leech Seed has been given a lower stamina cost, but now drains less times to keep it balanced. The goal here was to make it more spammable instead of only having to hit it once to win a fight.
- Sand Attack & Smokescreen have been given slowing effects, Quick Attack will halt any movement impairing effect on your Pokemon.
- Ember now slightly takes distance into account and has more effects to show you its pathing.
- All Pokemon can now jump, and moves will affect your jump differently.
- Swimming and targeting while swimming has been made easier.
- The AI has been drastically improved, to be both smarter and more fun in terms of its fighting style.
- You can now enter Oak's Lab through his fancy new doors.
- It's an unfinished map, but the plan is to make the bare structure of all maps first, and then add the interior/exterior additive objects afterwards.
- This is a good example of how traversing between said maps will work.
That's about it for this update. Really sorry we had to cut multiplayer temporarily, but hopefully Single Player will keep you guys entertained enough. Behind the scenes, there's actually quite a lot that's been done, but I'll wait to debut those in future updates.
As always, it's a safe precaution to reset your save files once you start a new update.