Two new Pokemon and loads more in this week's update!
Two New Pokemon
- You'll find Growlithe and Weedle newly added Pokemon available for your capture!
- We intended to add both what can be considered an "OP" Pokemon, and what can be considered an "UP" Pokemon in order to put our philosophy of every Pokemon having a chance to the test.
- As always, we've done some work to balance out all of the old and new moves. As new moves are added, we have to go back and make sure everything has a clear purpose and something that sets it apart from the rest, you'll see this reflected in the changes.
- The Healing Machine has been moved into Oak's Lab as it felt more appropriate.
- We've re-added Damage Text, and you can now knock enemies into rocks in order to deal some extra damage. Note that this has yet to take type advantages into account (in this case, rock damage).
Multiplayer is Back
- It's back. A little glitchy in some areas, but we'll be working to fix what we can in the coming updates.
That's it. There's also one or two secrets that I won't be discussing here, but you'll surely find them out. It'd be boring if we told you everything! Enjoy the update, everyone!