PizzaTales is a fast paced top down shooter, taking some inspiration from classic Doom and Dark Souls, where you play a badass slice of Pizza (with toppings of your choice; hats included) carrying an impractically big arsenal in a quest to retrieve an artifact holy to the pizza people: the Holy Sauce. But the path is dangerous, and the evil King will send his minions and lieutenants in your badass pizza slice's way.
PizzaTales is finally complete, thanks in part to the feedback we've received during this crucial, albeit short, early access period. And it's available here!
Since the last update we've published we have made a few changes, such as:
- Full screen mode (there is an issue on Windows 8 and above due to the way Java works, in that you need to manually disable display scaling under the compatibility settings)
- Added diagonal shooting to the rocket launcher
- Added attack wind up animations to all bosses
- Buffed the pistol, rifle and rocket launcher in order for them to be more viable options
- Balance tweaks to the Castle boss fight, Garlenstein & Oniough
- Balance tweaks to the final boss, the Kale King
Linux support is coming soon!
We hope you enjoy PizzaTales, and please give us any feedback you may have.
We've been hard at work at improving PizzaTales, and we have an updated version to give you.
PizzaTales is now available for free as an early access title!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.