It's a fast-paced, team-based, multiplayer space shooter with RPG elements, a well-fleshed backstory, and plenty of ambition for up to 50 player.
- Select a ship from a range of style and classes.
- Choose Upgrade Parts or Advanced Technology for your Ship
- Explore randomly assembled maps or get on your favorite position in fixed scenarios
- Mysterious Asteroid Fields, forgotten Moons or space waste depony
- dynamically changing level according to player actions
- Form Up to Squads to accomplish the mission targets.
- Protect your Homecarrier and make sure your fleet get enough ressources to continue the production
- Take out enemy carrier stations to gain advantages or destroy the carrier itself.
- Help out other Fleet Members with Support Class Ships or set up a mine field with a skirmisher class ship
- Several Mission Types: Engagement, Capture The Probe, Carrier Assault,...
- Planned Clan-Functions to maximize strategy and tactics - Ranking and Challenge Functions
- React on critical game situations to turn the lost battle back to victory
- Gentlemen Agreement Mission Mode for Beginner Pilots
Project & Status
We are working on this for one year now. The Project Team Headcount is currently 5.
In case your talent want to join up this scifi addicted group there is a playable Alpha Version available
Because of this "unfinished business setup" we can not assure paid work.
The early state is to release the game as Free2Play with all ships and modules you can get - strictly no pay to win. To get the server costs back we plan to release a Pro Version with some extra features like Clan Play, Setup own Server, Closed Games, Ship Editor to build up your preferred ship type, change Faction etc
Invius will show recent game changes and a playable client version on the upcoming indiedev conference
a special gamedev version of the gameclient will be released for the conference visitors.
We show recent progresses in the gameplay and map setup section.
We show recent progresses in the gui interface section,texturing and level setup.
New gui interface, ingame Scoreboard during mission, damage effects on Shields, Planetary Map Test, tbc.
talents and skills we are currently looking for ....
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.