Build 322 changes include:
- Astar pathfinding, this makes combat much more interesting
- Lighting and Fog of War
- Boulders, a type of rock that monsters cant pass, but you can shoot and walk through
- Spikes, dont walk through this shit
- Charms: added 7 new unique charms
- Projectile mods: added some projectile mods that allow more interesting charm interaction
I've made some gamedesign decisions. Firstly, I have decided to remove the concept of having multiple weapons. There will be only one weapon to play the game with - a new weapon that I added, the bow - and the game will be balanced around that.
Bow combat is just that much more fun than melee, so I thought that It wouldnt be worth it trying to force things. Instead, I will try to introduce the unique mechanics different weapons would have, by creating charms that influence the bow.