Here is the latest in our new Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Press '8' for random dog and color palette
- Tail physics
- Morphs affect fur planes
- Can change character scale
- Fixed weapon retargeting with large characters (like wolves)
- Improved wolf animation
- Added bone inflation effect
- Added muscle/fat/ear-size parameters using bone inflation
- Arena fighters have varied size and shape based on difficulty
- Fixed problem with checkbox parameters
- Added screen_width and screen_height int uniforms for post processing
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.