You have the task of finding the hidden heir to a throne that sits empty. Tamriel's previous emperor has been slain, and with no true ruler the gates to Oblivion open and demons begin to invade the people and towns of the empire. It's up to you to find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
This mod from tejon allows skill progression to be fully configurable. Adjust skill advancement rates, change number of skills required to gain a level, change bonus given to class skills, change how many times you can train per level and more.
Progress is a general replacement for skill rate adjustment mods. It allows full configuration of skill advancement rates by editing the Progress.ini file, and is built as a master file (.esm) to allow more complex behavior to be added with plug-ins without the risk of conflicts.
Base options include:
* Set an overall multiplier for advancement rates
* Edit the bonus given to class skills
* Change the number of skill increases required to gain a level
* Change how many times you can train per level, and how much training costs
* Modify the advancement rates for specific skills
Options provided by bundled plug-ins:
* Magicka-Based Skill Progression causes spell cost to affect advancement
* Speed-Based Skill Progression adjusts advancement based on weapon speed
* Global Slowdown makes it harder to teach an old dog new tricks