It is the dawn of the 22nd century, and the conquest of space has been monopolized by a handful of hugely ambitious mega-corporations. A delicate and vulnerable balance is maintained, but now, at the very edge of the solar system, a discovery has been made which will tip the scales forever — and send one ship and crew on an epic interstellar odyssey.
Multi-player demo update for Nexus: the Jupiter Incident.
Nexus - the Jupiter Incident by Mithis Games - multiplayer demo update 1
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Multiplayer Demo Bugfixes
Update 1 - October 28, 2004
- Fixed the startup crash on Windows 98.
- Fixed a crash bug that occured after clicking the Quit button on the Lobby
- Fixed a crash related to the Corvette ship class.
- Fixed a bug that caused all the asteroids initially grouped in the middle of
the scene in the case of high pings. If the update is not installed on the
server's machine, the bug will occure for all clients.
- Fixed some annoyances related to chat line editing.
- Fixed the internet voice connection bug.
- Fixed a bug that allowed a ship overinstalled with bomber squadrons in the
case of high pings.