The new, out-of-band update of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Toolset. Make a backup of the original Toolset located in bin/win32/nwtoolset.exe and then copy nwtoolset.exe from this package into that folder.
Neverwinter Nights Toolset 184.108.40.206 (8186)
This build is based on 1.78 (8186), and is compatible with the latest stable release of the game.
- Added support for visual transforms
- The new options are available in Adjust Location dialog
- You can use Ctrl+Mousewheel to quickly scale objects
- Visual transforms currently only work on creatures, items, doors and non-static placeables
- Added support for opening multiple areas in tabs
- Tabs are disabled by default. To enable them, go to Toolset settings -> Area editor -> Open areas in tabs, then restart the Toolset.
- To close a tab, right-click on the tab and choose 'Close' in the context menu.
- Inventory editor improvements - added key bindings:
- Move selection with arrow keys
- Set Infinite flag with 'I' key
- Delete items with 'Delete' key
- After deleting, it now switches to the next item in the list
- A memory leak that was observed when switching between areas has finally been fixed
- Test Module now correctly passes -userdirectory to the game when launching it
- Significantly optimized Build Module and Update Instances, as well as some minor operations like expanding an area that is not currently open
- The Toolset is now built using a newer version of the C++ compiler. We have fixed most of the bugs caused by this change, but there might be a few regressions. If you see any issues that did not exist in the Toolset shipped with 1.78, please help us fix them by filing a ticket at Support.baldursgate.com
- Access Violation when clicking on any object in an area after closing a newly opened area tab: Support.baldursgate.com
- Z translations not saving: Support.baldursgate.com
- sqrt domain error when calculating tangents on fancymapped content: Support.baldursgate.com
- Up/down arrows in Adjust Location dialog need to be clicked twice / process the previous click: Support.baldursgate.com
- Icons grey out at some point when using area tabs: Support.baldursgate.com
- Fog doesn't render in tabs after the first one: Support.baldursgate.com
- Copy&paste stops working at some point when using area tabs: Support.baldursgate.com
- Inconsistent tab order in Adjust Location dialog
- Transforms should reset when setting static flag on a placeable
- Ambient sound/music toggles appear to not work properly with tabbed areas
- Input bugs when trying to modify creature abilities and spells: numeric values are converted into invalid Unicode
- Retain transforms on copy&paste
- Store transforms on object blueprints, edit transforms from object properties dialogs
Thanks to Bill Harper for testing these new features and spending countless hours looking for bugs!