Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centered on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
This is a mod for SSHIP, sub-mod of SS 6.4, mod for Medieval II Total War: Kingdoms
Requires: A clean version of SSHIP 0.92 or you can paste KCC 0.9
1 - Download KCC 0.9.2 and unzip the file
2 - Copy the contents of the folder "KCC 0.9.2" in the data folder of "Medieval II Total War" or in the root folder of the game and accept the replacement of the files.
- The peasant archers and the archer militia were redone to remove the texture bug that saturated the screen when these units were in contact with swordsmen. This, however, removes the animation of "laying the arrow" that existed before.
- The logbowmen have not been redone yet. It will be for the next version.
- historical coherence is valid until the mid-thirteenth century for French units. The other Western factions have not yet been completely revised. It will be for the next version.
- I think the next update will complete the 12th-13th period. If I still have energy and motivation, I will then tackle the 14th-15th period.
- If another mod installed on the same session ends up with my modified deceased portraits, just go to the Medieval II Total War files / data / ui / and change the names of the eastern_european and southtern_european folders to o_eastern_european and o_southtern_european for example...