Kingdoms is the most content-rich expansion ever produced for a Total War game, with four new entire campaigns centered on expanded maps of the British Isles, Teutonic Northern Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In Medieval II, you were only given a tantalizing glimpse of South America, but in Kingdoms, vast tracts of land in both North and South America have been opened up for you to conquer. All-new factions from the New World are also now fully playable, including the Aztecs, Apaches, and Mayans.
Small minor mod for the MTW2 vanilla game with some cool improvements and enhancements. Egypt now is the king of world.
Small minor mod for the MTW2 vanilla game with some big improvements and enhancements.
Egypt now is the king of world. Ehnaton is liking this....
TWcenter mod thread - Twcenter.net
- Egypt is now the ruler of world. This realm have control on almost half of the map. (but its also unplayable)
- New economics system (as always in my minimods)
- Americas is opened in the start of campaign
- Gunpowder is also opened and can be used in battles
- Many blocked factions are opened (for ex. Aztecs)
- Mongols are also in the start (making more hard)
- New win conditions for each faction
- More modernized cities
This mod is just for fun... and it deserves to be in the Minor mods list.
Install it to your main MTW 2 data folder and overwrite all files.
Or simply throw your original World folder to other folder, and then post to the data World folder from the mod archive.