Legions: Overdrive is being updated today (March 3, 2014) with the following additions:
- Clients with Demo Reconnect enabled will not reconnect if the map switch happens under 1 minute into the round.
- Whiteout has been reduced by roughly 15%.
- Players who grab the flag with Dodge Core are now displayed properly in chat.
- A new 'Refresh LAN' button is now available on the main server browser screen for easy LAN connecting.
- Healing teammates with the Regen Core now gives you six points for each person healed. Healing the same player within 20 seconds will not result in any points.
- Warp Core now does a maximum of 30 damage.
- EMP grenades now disable other players' cores based on how close the explosion is to them. The closer an EMP grenade lands near a player, the longer it will disable their core. The maximum amount of time a core can be disabled is 2 seconds (within 5 meters of the player), while the minimum is 0.5 seconds (maximum distance of 20 meters).
- Players can now invert their mouse from the in-game menu, as opposed to manually editing their configuration file.
- Some echo-spam console cleanup and tweaks for stats*.
*Stats have been temporarily disabled while a few bugs get ironed out. There will be a post when they are back, though!