Klaus is lost and alone. Who, where, why: he knows nothing. Only you can help him find the truth. Join Klaus and K1—a friendly brute—as you navigate this precision based puzzle platformer through a geometric kaleidoscope of pop art, high-contrast worlds. Klaus is a precision-based puzzle platformer with a self-aware narrative and unique PS4 touchpad-based controls. Klaus's tight & challenging platforming takes inspiration from hyper-precise classics such as Super Meat Boy & Megaman and combines them with a tense and emotionally engaging narrative akin to those of Limbo and Thomas Was Alone.
We're not sure how active people are on here, but it doesn't hurt to get something going. Klaus has now been out for a few weeks, and we couldn't be more excited. We will try to be regular with our updates. So here's what's going on for us this week:
1. Patch 1.02 is out for EU, and patch 1.03 is out today!
2. We will have a massive streaming even centered around Klaus, most notably during the whole day tomorrow. So if you have some free time on Saturday feel free to go on twitch and pop onto any of the ongoing streams.
3. We're live on Greenlight. Make sure you go and vote for us to be on the store. We're pretty close to getting approved, so help push us over the edge of success!
4. If you want to purchase Klaus directly online you can do so here:
- US: Store.playstation.com
- UK Store.playstation.com store&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store
5. Let us know what you think of the game guys! Hope all is well!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.