Descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Just one month after the conclusion of the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding. Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together, paid for by Horzine, to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
KF-Antarctic [Grindhouse entry] Relatively small antarctic station, a map with multiplie features. #grindhouse
1) Random time of the day which is rolled before each game. Currently there are 2 different "sets":
- Whiteout. It's bright outside, but hard to see far away because of the snow.
- Dark night. No comments needed.
2) Power generator. Sometimes power will go off and so all lights connected to it will turn off (while the emergency lights will turn on), and the only way to restore it is to press the red button near the generator.
3) Players will have 6 glowsticks at the beginning. Each lasts for 90 seconds, and you can use it at what i considered to be "keypoints". When you're at it, you will see a black glowstick ("indicator") on the ground. To light it on the ground you need to double-tap your USE button (E by default) while looking at approximate glowstick location.
And a bit more.