- New world map sector unlocked, active area is now double the size. Lots of content to discover. A little rushed, will contine to add final bits of content later.
- Added hydroponic indoor farming techs
- Player characters should now attack anything eating their crops
- Stolen goods can be sold easier, shopkeepers can only detect if it was stolen from an ally faction. (before it was allies and neutrals)
- Rain now waters the farms and crops
- Updated some of the high-level research costs
- Currently only runs in DirectX11 mode
- No more 32-bit support, the game's memory requirements are too high
- Initial loading time is sometimes pretty long on non-SSDs. The terrain will take ages to load in and things will look weird for a while but once loaded everything should be fine.
Please submit any bug reports to our official forums or the Kenshi Steam forums. Thank you for your help :)