You have been living a peaceful life in a small village but once every fortnight these so called “Heroes” come into the village and unapologetically break in houses and take what does not belong to them. Tired of this rampant menace you have decided to stop it and regain the peaceful life you so yearn. Build traps in and around your house or maybe buy some land on the outskirts of town to keep bloodshed away. Craft weapons, potions, bombs to be launched at the enemy. Resource manage whatever you have and help your fellow villagers buy buying resources from them from the gold of the fallen “Heroes”.
- Turn your humble abode into a full-on Dungeon that make the Heroes suck their thumb and wet their pants.
- Craft an elaborate Dungeon, place traps and ruses for Heroes will different skill set and attributes. Some maybe be heavy and strong, some may be intelligent and fast.
- Fight off bigger and smarter waves of Hero bands that come to take your loot.
- Learn about the incoming Hero’s weaknesses as they are strong and may not be killed easily. Lure them into traps, some are claustrophobic, some are greedy, some have weak ankles.
- Hire minions, monsters, and dragons as they have been tortured far too long and seek revenge.
- Craft items, weapons, ammunitions, bombs to reload your traps and slay the Heroes.
- Improve and upgrade traps, learn new technology because the enemy is learning too.
- Heightened heroes will come, who have learnt from their previous experiences and may know how to fight off your traps, so beware.
- Explore a vast map, filled with people who live their lives and talk. Two different villages and numerous traders coming in from different kingdoms.
- Improve your skills over time. Melee, Archery, Magic, Dark Magic are few skills to use directly against the enemy but also learn to Mine, Chop wood, Fish and Forage.
- Find a mount for yourself, with multiple mount options pick one. Take care of it and it grows and levels as you do.
- Loot from the slain Heroes, Gold, Epic and Rare weapons and armour. Use it against them or give it to your minions or sell off for more Gold.
Hey everyone !
Hope you all are well and safe.
I must say this first and foremost whatever happened in the USA was wrong and more strength to the affected and the people who are willing to eradicate these issues.
The update I've made is for the main game but also for the demo so everyone is free to try it out.
Kindly note whoever is playing the demo, leave some kind of comment on twitter or youtube or steam so I know what you liked and disliked in the game,
Overhauling of controls
Completely new simpler tutorial or learning quests
Quests but only 2 for training. Bigger quests and game story quests may come later.
and many solved numerous bugs.
I thank you all for trying my game.
Have a great weekend.
Devlog 2 of Heroes must diee. List of bugs solved and new features added in full content. Sorry for bad audio mic is bad.
Hey! Demo is live. Check it out and drop your comments in the discussions. What to expect Building walls Building traps Rerouting Heroes Resource Collection...
Tired of quest going, monster killing "Heroes" who keep raiding your house for household items. You build traps and hire minions to fight them off. Stop...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
You have been living a peaceful life in a small village but once every fortnight these so called “Heroes” come into the village and unapologetically...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.