Grand Theft Auto 3 lets you explore the fully realised universe that is Liberty City, and complete gangland missions. You can steal any car you see, from sports cars to taxis, and even boats. There are over a dozen ways to take out other characters, including fist-fighting, baseball bat, handgun, Uzi, rocket launcher, and Molotov cocktail. The game world has unpredictable weather, a variety of pedestrian types who act in unique ways, changing times of day and night, and a multi-tiered, fully corrupt police force. The revenge plot offers strong story elements that are balanced with the game's non-linear freedom-of-movement.
Official release by the offical author. GTA3: Kostygov Edition is a modification that improves the graphics of the game, replacing the old textures with better ones.
GTA3: Kostygov Edition is a modification that improves the graphics of the game, replacing the old textures with better ones.
This version of the modification is the second version (Beta 2), therefore, in addition to the existing progress, the textures of the Shoreside Vale have been redone. However, some other innovations have been added.
List of innovations:
- Most of the textures are replaced by high-quality analogues.
- On some models, overlaying of textures is corrected and prelay is updated.
- All textures have mip-map levels.
- All models are adapted to the Dynamic Lighting Script from DimZet13.
- Updated game effects (Particle system).
- There is an ENB Series configuration (Thanks to Boris Vorontsov!)
- Installed HD-Cars and HD-Weapons from OnePiece.
- Elements of the interface are stylized for GTA4 and are taken from DK22Pac.
- The main character was replaced by Nico Bellic from the team SKYLINETEAM.
- Added train from GTA IV (authored by Pumbars).
- The model of vehicle behavior is updated (close to that used in GTA IV).
Authors of others modifications are indicated in the Text File "Others" (you can find links to other modifications) (in Russian letter file sounds like "Стороннее")!
Do you want to use this mod as the basis for your creations? I ask to inform me, as the author of this assembly. Otherwise, I will have to encrypt all subsequent modifications of my own production.
Successful installation and pleasant game!
Ilya Kostygov aka Till Lindermann ...