The closed beta started just one week ago and people are already hating loving the game ;-)
First, I need to thank all the beta testers! We received a lot of feedback about the game and this version already contains many of the suggestions we received as well as lot of bug fixes.
We also learned that Gearscape is an hard game, harder than we thought: so far the beta testers have started the levels 28000 times resulting in 26000 deaths...wow :)
Closed beta keys available
Don't forget, if you want to try the game for free and help us refine the levels, just create yourself an account in the forums and then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your forum username and we'll send you how to download the game.
- Gamepad DPad support
- Capture high resolution screenshot with F1 or F12 key (saved in the desktop)
- New electricity effect
- Improved laser graphics
- The game will check for new version at start
- Show play time per level and total in statistics
- In-game resolution and fullscreen options
- Exit door animation
- dark levels 1 to 7 are now available
- Locked mouse cursor in window mode
- Moving keys after a level restart
- Avoid multiple restarts when smashing the R key :D
- Always show your time in the leaderboard even if outside the top 15
- Set a minimum jump time
- Jumping on conveyors adds momentum to player
Thanks all for the support, see you on the forums.