The Gamieon Construction Kit is a multi-player shape-and-machine-building simulation. You can build contraptions online with thirty other people simultaneously, save and load them at will, show them off in the online gallery, play with knocking over dominoes, and even drive around in your own personal toy car.
- Fixed bug where restricted dragging (along the arrows) would not always move objects in the direction the mouse was moving
- Fixed bug where if you click and drag over a button in the Load or Save screens, the current selection disappears- Adding support for multi-selecting, moving multiple objects at once
- Added fog to make the world boundaries more "natural" from a distance
- Made marble ramps much easier to add
- Added the ability to pan the world in reverse directions (In the Settings menu)
Please visit Gamieon.com to get in on the fun!
We've worked out a list of things for the next release. We don't have an ETA other than "soon"
The initial release of the online Gamieon Construction Kit is now available on the Gamieon website. Using simple building blocks and other machines, the...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.