- A quick tutorial to teach you how to play
- Challenging A.I. of different levels and play styles, for hours of single player brain-burning
- Built-in fullscreen support for iPhone 5
- Pass and play with up to 4 players on one device
- Game Center leaderboards to track your records and compete with friends
- Plenty of color and background customization options as well as avatars to unlock
- Quickplay shortcuts for advanced players make games quick and focused
Bradley Cummings, project manager of For the Win sits down with a panel to discuss digital board games. They touch on how games get translated from board game to video game form. It is a good discussion for those wanting to know about this genre.
You can watch the full discussion and video here:
For the Win has been submitted to Apple for approval.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.