About the game
Field of arms Tactics is a turn based strategy game with a unique board game aesthetic, set in the 18th century, recreating battles that occurred during this period of time. Players will have to think strategically in order to defeat the enemy, defend or attack forts during tense battles and sieges.
- Play through 15 Scenarios in a single player campaign
- Open ended sandbox campaign mode. Explore and conquer the Caribbean.
- Unique board game-like art style
- Play as different empires
– Command 15 different units each one with unique gameplay elements and abilities: Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Engineers, and Naval units
– Use Cannons or mortars and rain hell on your opponents
– Build small and improvised fortifications with your Engineers that change the flow of the battle and give your army tactical advantage
–Big battlefields with different objectives and plenty of opportunities for tactics and approaches
– Use different tactics taking into account the terrain (forests, rivers), unit type and elevation. Also be wary of enemy fortifications and Structures such as cities, towns or villages.
– Built on Unreal Engine 4
Make sure to follow our project, and feel free to comment! This is a game we would like to build with strong community support and communication. Let us know what you think!
we wanted to share this first look at the game, just so you get a feel for the style we are aiming for. In the future we will show gameplay mechanics such as unit differences and terrain bonuses. stay tuned!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.